Everything is on fire. Everything. Except Gold miners. Have your size and stops in place.
Breakouts in the past few sessions have left behind the dippy, zippy action, during which institutions bought in size, leaving us frazzled and some of us chasing trains as they pull out of the station at warp speed.
And despite all the bottoms, tops, insect patterns, formations, and most of all idiot ministerial gaffes and interview blundering and “jawboning”, trends that started at the end of 2012 continue on, steadily.
Charts below of futures charts:
DOLLAR UP, BONDS ARE OFF, YEN and CABLE continue their declines. So where are the offers being taken?
True Prosperity comes from within:
via ( Trader, twitter handle @MercenaryJack of MercenaryTraders.com)
From William J.H. Boetcker, 1916 (Not Abraham Lincoln, as some believe)
(The genuine Lincoln quotations may have been from an address on March 21, 1864 in which Lincoln said “Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.”)
1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
3. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
4. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
5. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man’s initiative and independence.
6. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
7. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
8. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
9. You cannot establish security on borrowed money
10. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves.